A Message From Frank
August 12th Mask Mandate
BVSA has been committed to running our facility with safety to all as the number one priority. See below for updates about what to expect when you return to play BVSA. Anything we have below is to be superseded by CDC(click here), OSHA(click here) and CT.Gov(click here) guidelines.
The information on any of these pages is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, links and information, are provided for general informational purposes only. The knowledge and circumstances around COVID-19 are changing constantly and, as such, BVSA makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this information. Further, you should seek advice from medical professionals and/or public health officials if you have specific questions about your return to training and competition.
This mandate will stay in place until posted otherwise on the BVSA website. This page was last updated on 10/01/2021.
- Masks must be worn regardless of vaccination status
- Athletes participating in strenuous activity and capable of maintaining safe distance (6ft) may remove masks. When activities end, masks must be worn. If social distancing cannot be maintained, masks must be worn.
- Rentals must police their groups
- BVSA reserves the right to ask uncooperative individuals to remove themselves from the facility
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- If you do not feel well or have been in recent contact with someone with COVID, please stay home.